This unisex ocean themed hoodie for kids has a bright red Octopus print on the back with a playful Shrimp 'n Lobster print on the front. This zip up navy blue toddler hoodie also has two kangaroo pouches to keep little hands super warm.
The Eco print hand drawn design is silk screened using water based paints. This is a sturdy print! For every wash you will not see fading and the colors will hold, making it the perfect hand-me down too!
All of our designs are original, featuring our favorite adventurous buddies, Shrimp 'n Lobster. You will receive a FREE Color-It-In Sea Creatures book with each purchase of apparel too!
Show how much you love the ocean by wearing Shrimp 'n Lobster!
- Hand printed in San Francisco
- Poly blend material 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Two side pockets to keep little hands warm
- Original artwork inspired by travel and exploration
- Usually ships between 1-2 days
Small - Age 2
Medium - Age 4
Large - Age 6
Body Length 14 3/4 inches
Chest Width 12 inches
Body Length 16 inches
Chest Width 13 inches
Body Length 17 1/4 inches
Chest Width 14 inches
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
* We will process your order within 1-3 business Days.
* All orders are packaged in weather proof eco-mailers so your purchase stays safe while on its journey to you.
* If you find you have made a mistake with the order please contact us within 7 days of receiving your purchase, and we will make an exchange or refund. The item must be unused and in its original state. Buyer pays for return shipping. To avoid any mistakes please review the sizing chart! Please note our 100% cotton will shrink a full size in the wash. When in doubt, size up! Also, please feel free to contact us for any questions!
HUGE THANK YOU!
We know you have a choice where you shop! And we are thrilled that you've taken the time to visit Shrimp 'n Lobster. We're a super small business sharing our love for the oceans and the world.
Keep an eye out and look for new designs. And if you enjoy our product be sure to share it on Instagram @shrimpnlobsterexplore and facebook @shrimpnlobster. Let's build a community of ocean loving explorers together!